LC-11 Whole vegetable washing line
Leafy Vegetable Processing
It is mainly suitable for cleaning whole vegetables that do not need to be cut, such as leeks, spinach, green onions and other materials. The whole vegetable washing line includes: elevator + whole vegetable washing machine + whole vegetable washing machine + net chain air dryer.
1. Use the aeration pump to bubbling the clean water to keep the material tumbling, and then pass the spray device to clean the material. Pour the material into the feed inlet, and the material will move forward with the conveyor belt. During this process, the material will be cleaned by surfing, bubbling and spraying.
2. The circulating water tank filter device can ensure the cleanliness of the water in the main water tank and at the same time prevent impurities from blocking the water inlet of the water pump.
3. It meets the needs of production automation, with easy operation and compact structure.
4. The conveying blower has changed the problems of vegetable leaf damage caused by traditional centrifugal air dryers and incomplete water removal by traditional air dryers.
5. After cutting and cleaning, the vegetables and fruits enter the conveying air dryer, and the conveying materials are moved forward on the belt. During the conveying process, the excess water on the surface of the materials is blown off by multiple strong winds, so that the surface of the vegetables and fruits is water-free and bright.
6. The body is made of 304 stainless steel, with high mechanical strength and durability, which meets the requirements of food hygiene.
7. The design of the whole machine is reasonable, the cleaning effect is good, the sealing is good, and it is easy to clean.
8. Equipment of different specifications can be customized according to customer needs.
More Related Models
Guangzhou ULINK Machinery Technology Co., Ltd.
Address: 1st Floor, Building B, No. 25, Huangang North Road, Luogang, Junhe Street, Baiyun District, Guangzhou
COPYRIGHT © 2021 Guangzhou ULINK Machinery Technology Co., Ltd. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.